Our office is focused on handling severe personal injuries. We have represented many clients who suffered traumatic brain injuries as a result of:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accident
- Drunk driving accidents
- Construction and jobsite accidents
- Workplace accidents
- A severe traumatic brain injury means the affected individual has been rendered completely incapacitated, unable to live independently and unable to function in society.
- A moderate traumatic brain injury involves a decrease in cognitive functioning and a marked change in personality, like sudden impulsiveness, aggression or socially inappropriate behavior.
- A mild traumatic brain injury may cause decreased cognitive functioning, short-term memory loss, headaches and subtle personality changes.
At Hemminger Law Firm, we will provide dedicated, aggressive and personalized, supportive service to help you and your family achieve justice. For a free consultation, call 909-919-7201 .